Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

13/12/2017

First chrimbly card - the alternative advent 13

We celebrated our annual knit and natter festive lunch on the 5th December and cards were handed around (well - the more organised handed them out and the less organised sort of shuffled her feet and made excuses (me)).

Any hoo, although I had a few to open, this one was the first out of the envelope, so this one has the honour! (thank you Gillian!)

Now, I better sort this year's cards out.....


Joining in with Julie's Advent Calendar 2017

6 comments:

  1. I know what you mean......shuffling her feet too. I am going to do mine this morning so I can post them this afternoon

    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a lovely card and very original too.
    Good luck with sorting out your cards, I love doing it … once it’s done. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Gillian, I opened my identical card but held it sideways and thought it was a fish!!! Been watching Blue Planet 2 and have got used to seeing really weird fish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gillian's card is wonderful! She was kind enough to deliver it to me yesterday and for her troubles she had a brew and mince pie! I had meant to make some new design cards this year but life got in the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I got distracted by Jak's comment - I'm looking for the fish lol Lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're all making me feel so unorganised ass I've not started my Xmas cards yet (naughty me), but I do have 2 to show tomorrow, which both arrived the same day. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.