Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

06/06/2014

passeggiata

Friday evening.

After a week of amazing friends, wonderful family, gifts and cake, all I wanted, all I needed was a bit of fresh air, big sky and a passeggiata*.
 As we walked along, feeling the receding gentle warmth of the evening sun, I thought on the last few days.  I celebrated my birthday mid week and I have been surrounded by love and generosity. I have been touched at the thoughtfulness of my dear friends and family.  
Thank you all - so very very much xxx
 
 

We sat beneath the beech trees and gazed at the view. We were in no hurry, we just needed to breathe.

*passeggiata - an evening stroll taken not for exercise but for pleasure.

3 comments:

  1. Passeggiata.......it looks like it was a good one, fully of reflective thoughts of your last few busy days and the rest of your 'birthday week'. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A belated happy birthday to you.Your photos are beautiful, no wonder you enjoyed your passeggiata!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A new word for me; don't think I'll be using it tonight as it is still quite wet here! Glad you enjoyed your birthday; did you manage to extend it for a week?

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.