Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

01/05/2014

I lubs yoo❤

Oh my dear bloggy family and friends - thank you so much for your comments recently - it is always a delight to hear from you, your side of things and your experiences as you go through life. It is strangely comforting to know that other folk out there in* interwebasphere* also go through the same day to day things that we do.

The good news is that all the blood, sweat and tears that Eldest and I inflicted on each other was worth it - the teacher was pleasantly surprised by his presentation and fluidity of speech. Eldest bounced into the house this evening after school with such a delighted look on his face. I still feel drained!

Then, quite a bit later, while I was writing and re-writing my 'discussion' covering endoparasites of sheep as part of my studies, Eldest muttered something over the top of his laptop.

'Check your facebook page, I've sent you something on the chat' he had said.

So I did.


I think I've(we've) done ok :)


Happy FRIDAto you all

On a completely different note, I am participating in a snail mail swap over on 'A butterfly in my hair', a lovely gentle blog with a beautiful ethos and lovely photos. I am quietly excited! Oh dear, better get back to studying and writing - *sigh*

Speak soon xxx


5 comments:

  1. Aw Hawthorn, that is soooooooo beautiful - I don't know whether to laugh or cry - I think I'm doing both at the same time! It's all worth it isn't it Mum! Love to you and your adorable son, Joy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news re Eldest and his Spanish (think it was Spannish.....). Love his Facebook comment and the cat picture is so sweet. Your heart must be so swollen with pride that it will be trying to burst out. Buenos dios!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enough to put a tear in the eye of a proud granny! :) xx ¿Cómo está tu español ahora? Thank goodness for Google translater!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet boy, must be bringing him up right! well done both of you

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so lovely, that is something only a son can do!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.