Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

16/01/2013

A gift for myself (and my sister in law!)

With chrimbly time, school hols and new job, I never got round to show and share this glorious book I bought myself and my fav sis-in-law. It arrived with a thud through the post box mid December and I had such a terrible time keeping it secret and I did so want to show my sister-in-law but I had to keep the suspense until I was able to watch her unwrap her own copy.

Written by this wonderful and creative lady - Kate Davies, her blog Needled I have followed for a few months now and without fail she makes me yearn to knit as beautifully as she. Then she produced this:

 

A beautiful book, full of inspirational images and patterns, stories and charts and I just had to buy one two.

I am yet to start anything from it but never fear - I will, I most definitely will!



3 comments:

  1. Oh dear another blog to read now! I love the look of the knitting book, if only I hadn't bought a cookery book earlier today.......
    But I'll say thank you anyway, I really do need to get my knitting needles out again. How lucky your sister in law is, a beautiful present to receive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that hat on the cover! Looks wonderful. Big too so it will keep my ears warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo does look tempting

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.