Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

22/12/2012

22 and our solstice celebrations

We normally try to celebrate winter solstice on the 21st, but this year with one thing or another we delayed it to tonight.

Himself and I have spent a happy afternoon and early evening cooking and chatting while the boys wrapped gifts.

I tried with the boys help, to make a 22 for today's number but despite the repeated tries, the giggles and me trying to fine tune my camera - we came up with this.....

Himself had seen only a night or two ago Jamie Oliver's Best ever mince pies and was inspired. They were delicious - I was so so impressed. 
And, 
they are were so so yum!



2 comments:

  1. Your imagination and photo edititing skills were sparkling when you came up with today's number :-D (sorry - terrible, I know)

    Those mince pies look scrum. OH did a Paul Hollywood batch yesterday which weren't that impressive so think we'll give JO a spin next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sparkler (please confirm they were sparklers) 22! Very imaginative of you but then you are so creative. Mince pies look good; in fact any mince pie is good provided pastry is kept to a minimum and mince meat to max!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.